Bitterman's Herbes de Northwest™ Sea Salt
Herbes de Provence, Local-Style
Enjoy the flavor and aroma of the bold Pacific Northwest! Scatter liberally over goat cheese, omelets and anything grilled.
Blue spruce aroma and with sun-kissed sea salt elevate Provence’s timeless blend of lavender, thyme, sage, marjoram, and rosemary.
The Meadow's Classic Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/3 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Tasmanian Meadow Honey
- 3 two-finger pinches of Bitterman's Herbes de Northwest
- Freshly ground black pepper
Combine all ingredients in mason jar. Put lid on mason jar and shake vigorously to combine, about 20 seconds. Serve immediately over fresh bitter greens. We like escarole, but arugula, dandelion greens or frisée works beautifully.
Ingredients: Fleur de sel, thyme, rosemary, marjoram, sage, lavender, fennel, blue spruce oil
Made in Portland, Oregon!